.

.

.

.

Donate Now

Donate Now
Child's Play seeks to improve the lives of children in hospitals around the world through the kindness and generosity of the video game industry

Sunday, September 16, 2012

About me

I am a father of two, a husband and a son. I have been involved in couponing since the end of 2011. It has saved me LOTS!

I was a BIG fan of a site called ZealforaDeal, when I noticed she had decided to take some time off. It is my hope to help carry the torch and bring great deals to people to help encourage giving, supporting our local food banks and families in need.

Recently, our family has grown and we've been blessed with a baby daughter. However, with the economy being the way that it is and work being slow for me. We were less then prepared for her arrival. But, Through the gracious help of friends and friends of friends we were supplied with more than enough to start the first few months with our baby girl. Through other's generosity if showed that I have something to give too, couponing knowledge... and links to great sites.

Even though we may not have much money, My blog is focused on spending 5 dollars and getting as much as we can with that 5 to donate to the local food banks, co-workers or families in need.

Please join me as we start saving money and helping families.

0 comments: